1. Each team must work with their registrar to make sure their Official US Club Roster is current, and that Jersey numbers are included on the Official Roster.
2. Each team must have a physical copy of their Official US Club Roster on-site, in case the referee or the opposing team have any questions.
3. Team Staff must listed on the US Club Official Roster (Clubs may substitute “US Club carded” Club official to coach a match) if the listed coach or manager is not available. “Write in” the attending Club Staff member on each Match Day Roster used.
4. 24 hours prior to Match Day, Teams must:
- Log into their Team GotSport Account
- Click on “Matches”
- Search for the correct Match # and Team
- Update roster (if needed), by clicking on the three dots next to the Match
- Choose either Home Match Roster or Away Match Roster
- Select all the players that are attending (Check rules for maximum numbers of players that can be listed for each age group)
- Add “Club pass” players (if any are being used)
- Double check that all Jersey numbers are listed correctly and that the numbers match the Official US Club Roster (if there is an error, please inform the referee and opposing team prior to the start of the Match). That includes duplicate jersey #s for “Club Pass” players.
- To Print, Click on “Photo Match Card”. Three (3) copies are required for each match played.
- For listed “Club Pass” players, a team must provide an electronic or physical copy of the Official US Club Roster for the team the player is rostered to. This roster must be emailed or given to the opposing team prior to the start of the match. It is also required. A Club Pass player may not participate without it.
5. Prior to the start of the match:
- Teams must provide a copy of their Match Day Roster to the opposing team.
- Teams must provide two (2) copies of their Match Day Roster to the Referee
- Teams must provide all US Club Player & Coaches ID Cards to the referee for review
- If last minute (handwritten) changes/additions to your Match Day Roster are done, the updated copies must be provided to the opposing team and referee. The handwritten changes are limited to:
- The addition of a player(s)
- An adjustment to Jersey numbers.
6. After the Match:
- Each Team is required to get one copy of the signed Match Day Roster from the referee. It is the official document of record for the Match.
- Each team must report the score Online by logging into their GotSport account or by going to the “Schedules” page on our website. The pin number can be found on the Match Day Roster