Directions for Submittal of the Violation Report Form
1. At the end of the match, the referee and the alleged offending team must be notified that a Violation report will be submitted to the league along the reason.
2. The completed form must be submitted online to the WPL via the form below. A copy of the Match Day Roster and Referee Report must accompany the Violation Report Form along with any other pertinent documentation.
3. The manager/coach must complete the Violation Report form and submit the necessary supporting paperwork within 48 hours of the posted start time of the match. The Violation Form and documentation must be complete. Additionally, it must be approved and signed by the Director of Coaching of your Club for the Competition Committee to investigate.
4. League officials will review the documentation and send a confirmation of reciept. If the reporting team does not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of sending the report to the League, please notify the WPL Director.
5. This form is to be used to report violations of WPL rules, violations of the WPL ethics policy and allegations of individual or team misconduct. This form is not to be used to protest a game or complain about a referee. Please see our Protest Form on our web site. To submit issues regarding a referee (or crew), please complete the Referee Evaluation form on the referee association’s website.